--FILE--A pedestrian walks past the Beijing office of Google China in Beijing, China, 25 August 2012.

Google Inc's Gmail was blocked in China after months of disruptions to the world's biggest email service, with an anti-censorship advocate suggesting the Great Firewall was to blame. Large numbers of Gmail Web addresses were cut off in China on Friday (27 December 2014), said GreatFire.org, a China-based freedom of speech advocacy group. Users said the service was still down on Monday. Almost all of Google's services have been heavily disrupted in China since June this year, but until last week Gmail users could still access emails downloaded via protocols like IMAP, SMTP and POP3. These had let people communicate using Gmail on apps like the Apple iPhone's Mail and Microsoft Outlook.
Gazdaság

Hátrányos helyzetű magyar fiatalokat támogat a Google

Medvegy Gábor
Medvegy Gábor

hírszerkesztő. 2017. 03. 13. 17:16

A gyermekotthonok lakói ingyenes technológiai foglalkozásokon vehetnek részt és sikeres fejlesztőcégekhez is ellátogathatnak.
Korábban a témában:

87 millió forintos támogatással segíti hátrányos helyzetű magyarországi fiatalok továbbtanulását és elhelyezkedését a Google – jelentette be a vállalat hétfőn.

A Kódklub nevű projekt keretében a Technológiai Oktatásért Alapítványnál képzett tanárok tavasszal és ősszel tíz héten át ingyenes technológiai foglalkozásokat tartanak nyolc magyarországi gyermekotthon mintegy száz lakójának. A 6-18 éves gyerekek és fiatalok sikeres fejlesztőcégek irodáiba is ellátogathatnak, ahol megismerik a programozók munkáját.

A Google önkéntes szakmai mentorok jelentkezését is várja a projekthez. (MTI)

vissza a címlapra

Kommentek

Legfrissebb videó mutasd mind

Armed Catalan policemen, known as Mosso d'Esquadra pass by the FC Barcelona logo with a black ribbon and a message reading "We are all Barcelona" before the Spanish league footbal match FC Barcelona vs Real Betis at the Camp Nou stadium in Barcelona on August 20, 2017.
Security barriers were put up at the entrances of the Camp Nou to stop vehicles after a deadly jihadist attack three days ago. An outcry has erupted on social media and in the press about the absence of bollards -- short, concrete posts to stop vehicles from driving onto sidewalks, with some people even demanding the  mayor's resignation for ignoring police recommendations for such preventive barriers. Drivers have ploughed on August 17, 2017 into pedestrians in two quick-succession, separate attacks in Barcelona and another popular Spanish seaside city, leaving 14 people dead and injuring more than 100 others / AFP PHOTO / LLUIS GENE
Nézd meg a legfrissebb cikkeinket a címlapon!
24-logo

Engedélyezi, hogy a 24.hu értesítéseket
küldjön Önnek a kiemelt hírekről?
Az értesítések bármikor kikapcsolhatók
a böngésző beállításaiban.